White chocolate and pistachio butter cups
We all know of the famous Reeses peanut butter cups by now. I have even tried to recreate these as one of my first ever recipes. Well, I now bring to you these with a twist - white chocolate and pistachio (oh, with a hint of raspberry on top for good measure). Oh boy, these may be my new favourite things! Pistachio butter is definitely next level and it pairs perfectly with the white chocolate. The sweet outer shell with a crunchy (or smooth) creamy centre. Perfection! This is one I hope you all will love.
- Microwaveable bowl
- Paper cases/silicone mould
- Cupcake tray
- 9 Cupcake cases
- 180 Grams White chocolate Dairy-free
- 9 Tsp Pistachio butter Texture to preference (I used crunchy)
- 10 Grams Dairy-free butter
- Freeze-dried raspberries (broken) Optional
- Line a cupcake tray with paper cupcake cases
- Melt half the butter and half the chocolate in a microwaveable bowl. Do this for 20-second intervals, stirring regularly. This ensures that you do not burn the chocolate.
- Spoon 2 tsp of chocolate into each case to cover the base
- Pop the chocolate into the fridge for 5-10 minutes to cool
- Remove the chocolate from the fridge and spoon 1 tsp of pistachio butter into the centre of each chocolate circle. Even this out, but leave a few mm from the edge to seal.
- Repeat step 2 with the other half of the butter and chocolate
- Spoon the rest of the chocolate into the cups and even out carefully using the back of a spoon
- Optional: break up some freeze-dried raspberries and scatter on the surface of the chocolate whilst wet for an extra zing
- Pop into the fridge to cool and set for a further 10 minutes
- When ready to eat, just pop them out of the cases and enjoy!
Best stored in the refrigerator for up to 10 days